Heyy everyone! I hope you’re doing well and guess what?!
The countdown has finally ended! It’s Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! 🎄🎉
Also, since it’s Christmas, here’s the most awaited:
“The Great Blogmas Collab!” 🎉
‘The Great Blogmas Collab’ is the last post of Blogmas 2020! This is the first time I’m doing this and I want to thank all the bloggers who participated and made this idea a success! This winter (or summer depending on where you live), we’ve had a total of 10 participants!!
Without any furthur ado, let’s start with ‘The Great Blogmas Collab’ that is a compilation of the answers of all the participating bloggers of the following 5 questions!
1. What does Christmas mean to you?
2. Why did you decide to do Blogmas on your blog?
3. All you want for Christmas is…?
4. What are your Christmas Traditions?
5. What are your favourite Christmas related things? Movies, Baking cakes, Decorating the tree?
Aditi from What are you up to during the Lockdown??
- Christmas to me is a season of Joy and Giving!
2. I saw soo many bloggers doing Blogmas and since I only started blogging a few months back, I thought that this would be a great idea and experience and it would be great to interact with all the bloggers out there!
3. All I want for Christmas is a for Covid to go away and for a Merry Christmas for each and every person in the world.
4. On Christmas, we decorate the Christmas tree and buy gifts for each other!
5. I love watching Christmas movies and baking Christmas themed cookies, cupcakes and cakes!
Evin from A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
1. I think of it as the perfect time to spend time with my family 🙂
2. I didn’t xD I’m not doing blogmas this year
3. A DOG!!!!!!! A puppy.
4. Decorating my christmas tree and watching a christmas movie!
5. Hot chocolate and decorating the tree 😀
Asmi from A Bookworm’s World
1.Well I don’t really celebrate Christmas, but some of my friends do. So it’s a great opportunity to connect with them.
2. I didn’t do Blogmas 🙂
3. Happiness for everyone!
4. Usually I bake something or watch a movie and make cards 🙂
5. Movies, Baking cakes, Decorating the tree?
Yes! I love baking, and watching movies. I have a small Christmas tree which I love to decorate!
Aanya from Soaring Firebolt
- Since I don’t celebrate it, it doesn’t actually mean much but it does mean chocolates, tons of them.
2. I didn’t do it, had no time:(
3. Nothing this time, but a few books?
4. I usually donate some of my old woolen clothes every year, and decorate a tree.
5. Baking (or eating what my mom baked, does that count as baking?
Eva from Creative Art and Crafts!
- I don’t really know but it means getting gifts and spreading joy!
2. It was a challenge and since I’m a new blogger, I decided to take it up!
3. Is for Coronavirus to leave and for everyone to have a wonderful year ahead!
4. We bake cakes and buy gifts for each other. We also make cards.
5. Building and decorating the Christmas tree, getting gifts and baking cakes and other things!
The One Who Always Talks from Online Days – A teen blog
- To me Christmas is not a single day. It’s a festival to celebrate God, kindness, happiness and love. It’s about thoughts, catching up on family, cracking jokes and gleaming faces full of compassion! It’s about friendship and understanding the good in everyone. And lots of SUGAR!
2. Alrighty, so first of all. I did ‘Christmasphere’ this year, which is like Blogmas, but not really. Now that’s clear, I’m going to change the question a little bit. Here’s the new one –
WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO DO CHRISTMASPHERE?
Yeah, so, I did Christmasphere because it was a challenge, and I couldn’t resist taking it up.😂 Basically, that was the main reason. Also, because I’m a new blogger and I wanted to experience the most out of the community and I ADORE Christmas! Plus, I made a lot of new friends through it!
3. To get rid of Covid. Seriously. I’ll sacrifice my novels list for this. Please just tell Mr Covid to visit Neptune already. Are you listening Santa???? Oh and if you have space for more, I wouldn’t mind getting a couple of Books. 😀
4. Oooh! I already did a WHOLE post about it. It’s basically everything I do + most important to-do’s on Christmas.
5. BOOKS! Now, I’m a total bookworm. And I absolutely, honestly, ADORE Christmas YA novels! I’m currently on Dash & Lily series. For others, I like baking, present shopping, music, tree decorating and movies. Ah, and a good ol’ carol! (Is there anything even left?)
Ivy from Ivysscribbles
1. Christmas is an amazing time to share gifts, bond with family, worship the lord, and making memories
2. Well actually i didn’t exactly do Blogmas because I had exams and I couldn’t work on my blog sadly but I really wish I did but I tried to fit in as many christmas posts as I could.
3. A camera and a new phone caseeeee please????
4. Oh! we always eat a small breakfast and an amazing christmas lunch feast!
5. Oh ! I love decorating the tree and buying or making presents
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
- Christmas means getting a chance to spend time with my family and all the people I love and care about. Christmas also means a chance to give back and be kind because there is so much extra joy, cheer and just general niceness in the year so Christmas also means an opportunity to spread love and happiness.
2. It was so fun reading everyone’s Blogmas posts last year and I found it really inspiring, plus I thought it would be a really fun challenge because I’ve never done so many posts before and Christmas is my absolute favourite holiday. It was just a great opportunity to combine my love of Christmas and a fun challenge and way to interact with people through my blog.
3. For covid to be over so that I can see all my friends and family again and so that I can fully enjoy my university experience without all the restrictions. And books – you can never have too many books.
4. My family and I always eat mince pies together on Christmas morning while we open presents and say what we’re thankful for. My older brother and I always sing Christmas songs together, particularly the twelve days of Christmas and a new tradition is decorating and baking Christmas cookies with my boyfriend.
5. I absolutely love everything Christmas! Seriously ask my friends I would open up a Christmas store and café that’s open the whole year if I could. I love Christmas movies, my favourites are The Holiday, How the Grinch stole Christmas and Love Actually (plus those cheesy Hallmark romcoms but that list could go on for all eternity). I adore all Christmas food especially desserts and my favourite part is baking the desserts (like cinnamon rolls, malva pudding, mince pies, gingerbread cookies etc) because then I don’t feel as guilty when I eat half of them. I adore all the sparkly Christmas decorations, decorating the house and tree with my boyfriend and singing Christmas songs non-stop the whole of December. I could list more Christmas related things that I love (because I truly love just about all of it) but I think I’ll leave it at that otherwise I’ll be here all day.
Meg’s Magical Musings
1.Christmas means a lot to me. To me, it is a time of family and festivity. Love everything about the Holiday- from decorating to opening presents to Christmas dinner.
2. I actually have never done this, but in a way already have. My posts tend to come just about every day. December usually likes to have Christmas related posts in December.
3. A good miracle is for this pandemic to go away. But, all I want for Christmas really is spending time with family and opening presents together. That is one of the delights of Christmas.
4. Watching the George C. Scott version of “A Christmas Carol”, Cinnamon Crumb Cake as Breakfast at Christmas, and opening presents later in the morning.
5. Boy, there are a lot- the Christmas tree with the lights, ornaments, and presents underneath, the stockings, and even opening presents. There are many things I love about Christmas.
Athira from Crosswalk
‘All I want is peace and love’
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post! Do let me know in the comments how you’re going to celebrate Christmas and the participants reblog this post on their sites as well (others can do so too!)!
A very Merry and joyful Christmas to each and every one of you! 🎄
Hope you have a great and wonderful day today! Byee